In yet another controversial remark on the increasing crimes against women, son of Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar and the leader of the Suhaldev Bharatiya Samaj Party leader Arvind Bhar said that he will cut off the hands of those people who touch women and girls inappropriately.
Addressing a rally in Chandauli district, Arvind Bhar said that if his party comes to power, it will ensure that the miscreants will be eliminated.
Om Prakash Rajbhar is also known for his fiery and controversial statements. Earlier in January this year, he made a startling comment against his own government in the state by claiming that corruption had increased under the current government. He went a step further on Monday when he said that those attending the rallies of his political rivals will be 'cursed with jaundice'.