Dussehra celebrates the victory of Lord Ram over Ravana. Devotees all over India mark this joyous occasion by burning effigies of Ravana, Kumbhkarana (his brother), Meghnaada (his son) and exchanging sweets with each other. This Dussehra, try out these delectable desserts that will sweeten your festivities all the more.
Pearls Gulab Jamun Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream
100g – Maida
50g – Ice sugar
50g – Yellow butter
50g – Milk
1 piece – Gulab jamun
2 – Digestive biscuit
5g – Honey
5g – Butter
1 scoop – Vanilla ice cream
10g – Barrie’s crush
For the tart
* Take a bowl of maida, ice sugar, yellow butter and full cream milk and mix it well together to make a dough.
* Place the dough in tart moulds and bake for 6-8 minutes at 180 degrees. Take out the tart moulds carefully.
* Take another bowl and crush the digestive biscuits, yellow butter and honey and mix them together.
* Take a tart, make a bed of digestive biscuit mixture and place the Gulab Jamun on it.
* Serve with vanilla ice cream.