Indian Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 324 Probationary Officers through one year Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06-12-2016 to 22-12-2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for above vacancy must have graduation degree with a minimum of 60% in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016): 20 to 28 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
• For OBC Candidates: 03 years
• For PwD Candidates: 10 years
• For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs.100
• For all others Category Candidates: Rs.600
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Bank website "www.indianbank.co.in" from 06-12-2016 to 22-12-2016.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-12-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 22-12-2016
• Date of Online Examination (Preliminary): 22-01-2017