Association Public Service Commission has welcomed online applications for Combined Geo-Scientist assessment 2020 on September 25, 2019. Up-and-comers intrigued and qualified for the test can apply online at upsconline.nic.in at the latest October 15, 2019, till 6 pm. The online Applications can be pulled back from October 22 to October 28, 2019, till 6 pm.
1. Geologist, Group A : 79
2. Geophysicist, Group A : 5
3. Scientific expert. Gathering A : 3
4. Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A : 3
All out number of positions: 90
Least Age: 21 years
Most extreme Age: 32 years
1. SC/ST: 5 years
2. OBC: 3 years
The upper age breaking point will be relaxable upto a limit of 7 years on account of Government hirelings, in the event that they are utilized in following offices:
1. Geographical overview of India
2. Focal Ground Water Board
1. Geologists Group 'An' in Geological Survey of India : Master's qualification in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resources Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a perceived University or organization.
2. Geophysicists Group 'An' in Geological Survey of India: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Investigation Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a perceived University.
3. Physicists Group 'An' in Geological Survey of India: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a perceived University.
4. Junior Hydrgeologists (Scientist B), Group 'An' in Central Ground Water Board: Master's qualification in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a perceived college.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
1. Visit the official site
2. Snap on the connection, 'ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC,' showing up on the landing page
3. Another page will show up on the showcase screen
4. Snap on the connection, 'Joined GEO-SCIENTIST (Preliminary) EXAMINATION Registration Part I and Part II,' showing up on the site page
5.Read the guidelines cautiously and click on Yes
6. Application structure will show up on the presentation screen
7. Fill in the required data and transfer every supporting archive
8. Pay the application expense
9. Snap on submit, after which an auto-produced mail will be sent to the competitor's enrolled email address.