Federal Bank, one of India's leading private sector banks invites online application from young and experienced bankers for the post of Probationary Officers. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18-02-2017 to 28-02-2017.
Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
• Post Name: Probationary Officers
• No. of Vacancies: Not Available
• Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020
• Probation Period: 2 Years
Job Location: All India
Federal Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (or) Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university (and) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Experience (as on 01-01-2017): Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in Clerical/Officer cadre in scheduled commercial/co-operative banks.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): 28 years
• For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 350
• For General Category Candidates: Rs. 700
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Bank’s website from 18-02-2017 to 28-02-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 18-02-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 28-02-2017