Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1180 Excise Sub Inspectors and Excise Guards. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28-02-2017 to 30-03-2017.
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of post: Excise Sub Inspectors
No. of post: 177 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 16,000 – 29,600
Name of post: Guards (Male Excise & Female)
No. of post: 1009 Posts
Pay scale: Rs. 11,600 - 21,000
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
• For Excise Sub Inspectors: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution.
• For Excise Guards: 10+2 from a recognized board.
Age Limit (as on 30-03-2017): 21 to 26 years
• General Category Candidates: Rs.300
• 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates: Rs. 150
• SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 25
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in” from 28-02-2017 to 30-03-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 28-02-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-03-2017