It’s that time of the year when we jet off to Delhi, packing everything fashionable in our closet for Amazon India Fashion Week AW17. From the weather to the vibes, everything was chilled. The fashion week began with a show that showcased thirteen designer’s take on Indian handloom and was beyond spectacular. The day ended with sixty designers giving their version of a sari to the world and that was the perfect end. Check out all that happened on the runway on day one.
1) The Handloom School
2) Jakarta Fashion Week presents Novita Yunus
3) Explosion of colours at Krishna Mehta
4) Eclectic mix of Indian textures at Madhu Jain
5) Lovely solid prints at Abraham & Thakore
6) Vibrant desi at Shaina N.C.
7) Military mood at Pinnacle Shruti Sancheti
8) Boho vibes at Rina Dhaka
9) Going bold with all that gold at Dabiri by Divya & Ambika
10) Brilliance of every kind of sari at #VogueHeartsSari