Prep Time : 1.30-2 hour
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Ingredients for Sabudana Vada Recipe
- Sago (sabudana) 1 1/2 cups
- Potatoes boiled and mashed 3 medium
- Roasted peanuts coarsely ground 1 cup
- Green chillies finely chopped 3
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
Soak the sabudana, in enough water to cover it, for about two hours. Drain off excess water. Mix together sabudana, potatoes, peanuts, green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt.
Mix thoroughly. Divide into sixteen lemon sized balls, flatten between palms of your hands. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry vadas in hot oil till golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
- Nutrition Info:
Calories : 2289
Carbohydrates : 244.6
Protein : 56.3
Fat : 120.8
Other : 27.8gm